Reason for the role:
As a Test Engineer, you will be an integral part of the product team. You will be responsible for reviewing the requirements, writing test plans or test strategy, test cases, test case execution and automation script maintenance. You will support the engineering team’s efforts to continuously improve our test coverage.
You are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; learning new technologies; and have exceptional attention to detail.
We currently work with React and React native on the front end and use OAuth to create RESTful APIs, however the ability to adapt with changing technology is an important strength.
- Conduct and execute tests across the full stack covering DB, API and UI
- Driving the automation of testing across all channels.
- Coordinate tests across different teams. Document issues and drive them to finish, providing final sign-off on bug fixes.
- Integrate testing efforts.
- Perform different phases for the testing cycles – functional, integration and regression.
- Find and report bugs with accurate, technically complete, and concise steps to reproduce.
- Participate in product requirement documentation reviews as well as design reviews
- Deliver testing initiatives that guarantee the availability and stability of systems
- Provide the status of the testing and interpret execution results
- Collaborate with software developers to ensure product quality and unit test coverage