As a Service Delivery Manager, you are focused on quality and customer satisfaction. You motivate your team to achieve optimal productivity.
- Develop and maintain a strong professional relationship with your client.
- Consistently execute and follow up of long-term application maintenance contracts.
- Execute an efficient service delivery approach.
- Responsible for SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide input for permanent tracking of KPI’s (financial, quality, schedule and risks/issues).
- Guide a team of Service Delivery Consultants (functional, technical and testing profiles).
- Anticipate client organizational changes.
- Identify new business opportunities and help transform these into concrete proposals.
- Balance the needs and wants of the client with the capacity and the budget oversight.
- Accountable for 3rd party management with a focus on quality and delivery standards.
- Manage all significant changes or new projects under your supervision.
- Suggest and implement continuous improvements on standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies.