Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Sephora, Marks & Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Omnichannel experience.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THIS POSITION?
- Playing an active role in the Akinon’s strategies and decisions (market search, risk analysis, cost reduction, employee performance, etc.)
- Cooperating with the team to transform the solutions into a format that decision-makers can interpret, based on specific data,
- Analyzing business processes and requirements, consequently design and implement BI solutions,
- Creating and stores documentation, including requirements, design and user manuals,
- Analyzing data for market trends and models, creates weekly and monthly reports,
- Working with BI lead and relevant departments to implement new designed models & solutions to gather better information,
- Creating effective, interactive visualizations by using data visualization tools effectively,
- Designing dashboards and optimizing its performance,
- Responsible for the implementation of the correct data visualization tool to provide information from unstructured data and/or structured data (Data warehouse).