Roamler manages crowds, matching the need of companies for efficiency, with people who perform on-demand tasks, anytime and everywhere. This helps businesses increase flexibility and individuals access a wider range of opportunities, regardless of their availability, skills and location.
Today, Roamler offers crowd-powered solutions throughout Europe, within field marketing and technical home installations, with the brands Roamler Retail, Roamler Tech and Roamler Care. Based in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, but with offices all over Europe.
As Product Owner you are the middle(wo)man between our users and the technical team.
You translate Roamler’s vision on Work to features and functionalities for the Roamlers. You are constant in contact with all stakeholders to see what is going well and how we can improve.
Together with your stakeholders you construct and maintain the development roadmap of the core.
What You Will Do
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI