People first, right? Yep, we’re on the same page. As it’s Zivver’s business to make communication simple and secure, it’s your job to run our People Operations simply and smoothly. You make sure that all the paperwork for new, existing and leaving Zivvies is taken care of, so that they can focus on other things. From getting contracts in order and arranging work permits: you ensure that everything is taken care of down to the very last nitty gritty detail.
As you might know, Zivver is a fast-growing scale-up with big international ambitions and that’s why we need enthusiastic, self-sufficient and experienced professionals like you to go even faster. The past year we have been busy defining, optimizing and finetuning our People Ops processes. But we’re not done yet: you will investigate how we can best organize (international) payroll in this phase and you will continuously think of new improvements that are executed smoothly, accurately & in line with our Zivver values.
- Keep our (international) people operations running smoothly: logging sick leave, handling IND processes, following up on 30% rulings.
- Handle the administration that comes into play when people start, leave or renew contracts.
- Facilitate a smooth payroll workflow with our external payroll partner (and evaluate if we might want to do this ourselves).
- Be the go-to person of contact for Zivvies (aka our new colleagues) for administration-related matters.
- In close contact with Legal and Finance for overlapping tasks with People such as payroll, contracts and pension.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands