MariaDB is making a big impact on the world. Whether you’re checking your bank account, buying a coffee, shopping online, making a phone call, listening to music, taking out a loan or ordering takeout – MariaDB is the backbone of applications used everyday. Companies small and large, including 75% of the Fortune 500 run MariaDB, touching the lives of billions of people. With massive reach through Linux distributions, enterprise deployments and public clouds, MariaDB is uniquely positioned as the leading database for modern application development.
Support pre-sales activities in the designated territory/territories and region by:
- Participating in sales calls and onsite visits with prospects to make technical presentations
- Understanding customer requirements and translating them into a technical solution
- Supporting the partner eco-system with training and enablement
- Participating / presenting at industry shows, user groups and other public events or webinars
- Preparing appropriate roadmap presentations for key accounts
- Working with Product Managers to provide input to the roadmap and create the customer ready presentations