Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Sephora, Marks & Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Omnichannel experience.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Meeting with the customer and determining the process titles of the project,
- Understand & identify development team needs,
- Assign job to the development team on Jira,
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule,
- Develops strong working relationships with all development team,
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and communication.
- You will work closely with Akinon’s head office and 3rd party partners to consolidate reporting for the company’s growth and expansion purpose.
- You have an extensive and solid experience successfully selling SaaS & PaaS technology solutions and business development mindset.
- You’re a bilingual person, speaking in English and also fluent in the Country’s local language mentioned above.
- You have an executive presence suitable to engage senior-level customers and partners