As an Accountant with THEO Technologies you will support our Finance team and will be responsible for all the end-to-end accounting activities of our organization. You will work in an international environment and will be based at our HQ in Leuven, Belgium.
- Prepare monthly invoicing (SAAS revenue) for THEO Group;
- Responsible for daily operational accounting and monthly payroll accounting of THEO Technologies NV;
- You will be accountable for all administrative, fiscal and social compliance according to Belgian legislation;
- Timely closing of the THEO books and VAT related reporting;
- You will follow up AP and AR transactions and will be involved in the preparation of monthly management reporting;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and support the yearly audit with our audit partners;
- Accountable for all Finance processes within THEO Group (P2P, R2R, O2C) and advise on improvements;
- Be involved in analysis of financial and business performance and act as a finance business partner to other departments;
- You will support and report to the VP Finance and will work closely together with the other team members of our Operations Department.