The Test Consultant will join a Scrum Team that consists of various technical & functional experts (a.o. architects, analysts, developers). Our Test Consultants execute testing activities on one or more dedicated UMAX projects. These testing activities take place during the project implementation phase (avg. 12-18 months) and involve integration, system, acceptance, and regression testing. The TC is responsible for the qualitative testing services of our UMAX products & solutions before their ‘go live’. He/she ensures the successful finishing of a project by executing the integration & system tests and guaranteeing that these tests were conducted according to internal standards and methodologies.
- analyze functional & business requirements
- develop test cases, and convert test cases into test scenarios and execute these scenarios
- report status of test progress and log defects accurately
- communicate with your colleagues of the (test) team and the Project Manager
- maintain a professional relationship with functional & technical teams
- contribute to & share business and test knowledge within the team and assist less experienced colleagues when necessary
- are a key player in the success of Itineris’ UMAX application, the ‘lifeblood’ of our customers!