Itineris develops and implements a cloud-based CIS & CRM solution – UMAX – specifically designed for Utilities.
UMAX leverages workflow automation and AI to easily manage everything from meter to cash, advanced revenue collection, assets, complex rates, conservation, marketing and campaign programs, and much more to ensure advanced customer engagement and streamlined business processes. UMAX has been developed on the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, and is delivered as a service in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
After a thorough initial training period, you will join a Scrum Team that consists of various technical & functional experts (a.o. architects, analysts, developers…). You will be responsible for the qualitative testing services of our UMAX products & solutions before their ‘go live’. You will ensure the successful finishing of a project, by executing the integration & system tests and guaranteeing that these tests were conducted according to internal standards and methodologies. This is an internal position (Sint-Denijs-Westrem).
- analyze functional & business requirements
- develop test cases
- convert test cases into test scenarios and execute these scenarios
- report status of test progress and log defects accurately
- communicate with the (test) team and Project Manager
- maintain a professional relationship with functional & technical teams
- contribute to & share business and test knowledge within the team
- are a key player in the success of our UMAX application, which is the lifeblood of our customers!