Itineris develops and implements a cloud-based CIS & CRM solution – UMAX – specifically designed for Utilities.
UMAX leverages workflow automation and AI to easily manage everything from meter to cash, advanced revenue collection, assets, complex rates, conservation, marketing and campaign programs, and much more to ensure advanced customer engagement and streamlined business processes. UMAX has been developed on the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, and is delivered as a service in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
The Technical Consultant will reinforce Itineris’ European R&D team, in which he/she will be responsible for building highly interactive, innovative applications for our standard UMAX solution, using the latest Microsoft technologies (X++). The role is based in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem) and requires relevant X++ development experience.
- are part of a Scrum team that focuses on specific modules within UMAX
- participate in the analysis of user needs
- prepare high-quality technical designs based on functional designs
- evaluate the technical feasibility
- develop and improve applications in compliance with functional and technical designs
- review the X++ code of your fellow developers to ensure the Itineris coding guidelines are applied
- guarantee the generalization/standardization of the minimal solution to obtain a re-usable component in MS Dynamics AX
- act as a technical reference for functional consultants, project managers and business development
- apply your expertise to deliver high quality development work, according to the Itineris standards in an efficient and effective way
- document your work in a structured and transparent way