As a Chief Accountant, you will take the lead in our closing processes and take responsibility for the accounting topics of the team across the legal entities of our international group.
You’ll be part of the Finance & Data Team, reporting to our Accounting, Tax & Treasury Manager, and you’ll be interacting both with internal stakeholders, as well as with external advisors & auditors.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a key member of the Accounting Team on their journey to international scale!
- Taking the ownership of the monthly and year-end closing processes according to local analytical accounting standards, as well as building towards IFRS standards
- Owning the G/L accounting operations & reconciliations, and verify the correctness of information
- Supporting ad-hoc questions and monitoring the accuracy of the balance sheet and P&L statements of all legal entities across the Group
- Installing standardization of work-methods and roll-out supporting documentation, including updates & maintenance of our accounting playbook
- Being a key user in optimisation of accounting tools and ERP, and iterate processes towards increased efficiency
- Following accounting/fiscal legislation & regulation in our existing markets, as well as prepare upon request for new markets