The Project Director will manage cross functional teams on several projects or programs to deliver UMAX Customer Information System (CIS) and ERP implementation projects within an 18 – 24 months’ timeframe for utility clients in North America.
- Responsible for managing project accounts at a tactical level and oversee project execution and monitor project progress.
- Represent Itineris management in Customer Steering Committee meetings.
- Ensure successful completion of deliverables and acceptance sign-off from client approvers.
- Ensure project financials and contractual terms remain on target and mitigate risk accordingly.
- Review high-level deliverables across all functional teams.
- Manage internal project communication processes.
- Schedule and execute project management and work stream meetings.
- Engage project team members and stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and senior peer managers.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Research & Development to ensure successful project execution.
- Report directly to the VP of Operations (VP OPS).
- Make decisions over budget,resources and project governance in close collaboration with VP OPS.
- Provide ad hoc status reports to the VP OPS and escalate relevant issues and risks to VP OPS.
- Coordinate project transition to Service Delivery Manager prior to ‘go-live.’
- Assist in supporting pre-sales and service contract procurement.