The MariaDB team is looking for a passionate problem solver to join our team as a product manager. You’ll be leading the charge in developing the most advanced database products on the most popular open-source database platform.
Someone who can easily navigate both business and technical conversation and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves to solve technical challenges will thrive in this role. As a technical Product Manager, you will be involved with everything related to developing MariaDB products further to become the next generation of database products.
- Drive the product roadmap from start to finish, from product feature definition, prioritization and successful execution through multiple releases
- Engage with customers, partners and field teams to understand use cases, requirements and customer needs
- Partner with world-class engineering talent to influence design/architectural decisions and collaborate on feature definition and development
- Create product specifications and requirements to drive the engineering process
- Perform competitive market analysis to help make product choices and prioritize features
- Maintain product feature lists and define the scope for each release
- Analyze and identify new opportunities and key trends
- Lead beta programs with key customers
- Collaborate with marketing to participate in product launch activities
- Write technical product updates, architecture diagrams, feature descriptions and customer presentations
- Work with marketing to enable sales to effectively communicate the use cases and value proposition