The Project Manager will lead Itineris’ delivery of UMAX to our Clients.
- You will be responsible for on-time, within budget delivery of Customer Information System/ ERP implementation projects within an 18 – 24 months’ timeframe for utilities clients in North America.
- Planning and managing the project scope and resources with a project team of 15 – 20 people.
- Ensuring successful completion of deliverables and acceptance sign-off from the client approvers.
- Managing project financials and contractual terms and conditions.
- Preparing monthly financial forecast and weekly progress reports.
- Ensuring adherence to project methodology in conjunction with PMO.
- Managing direct reports on project(s).
- Mentoring Junior reports.
- Providing ad hoc status reports to the PMO and the Senior Management Team.
- Coordinating project transition to Service Delivery Manager prior to the ‘go-live.’
- Supporting pre-sales and service contract procurement.