Our ideal colleague is someone hands-on and in constant search for optimising our global attraction in order to generate the necessary impressions, leads and customers. You are very critical about the actions that you take and always keep a clear focus on the commercial objectives.
You want to have a direct impact in the performance of the ever-evolving scale-up and love working with a versatile team of great colleagues with whom you can also play a game of pool. Key characteristics: passionate, spontaneous, transparent, critical, result-driven mentality.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks in line with the Marketing Strategy/tactics. You do this by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Structure our Inbound Marketing landscape by implementing your Hubspot experience and best practices to prepare our foundation for scale.
- Develop holistic Inbound Marketing tactics through collaboration with your team members and amplify end results with your extensive knowledge of the full spectrum of Inbound Marketing channels and funnel.
- Drive the creative and locally tailored development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams in the creation of messaging/content and marketing assets across all channels, primarily online.
- Ensure successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Build & optimise a fully automated customer journey, where you emphasise THEO’s unique selling points to the right prospects and leads. Therefore, ameliorating the lead conversion.
- Analyze and aggregate data from different sources with a clear ability to draw solid conclusions and highlight the nuances.