THEO Technologies is looking for a Content writer, who also has graphical design skills to help drive growth through marketing initiatives.
Are you a passionate storyteller with experience in supporting technical products and therefore also targeting developers as well as business decision makers by using a wide variety of formats and channels? This opportunity might be for you.
- Content writer (+/- 85% focus)
- Plan and write engaging digital content to support our social media and online strategy. You’ll be writing for different audiences and you’ll be using different marketing channels (email, apps, website, landing pages, blogs, LinkedIn, …) with the aim of attracting the right audience and converting them into valuable leads.
- Optimize campaigns for SEO using Keyword tools, and develop metrics to show ROI.
- Write PR content for press-releases and newsletters.
- Update online content via the content management system HubSpot.
- Coordinate between internal stakeholders to ensure their input and requirements are fully captured in THEO’s messaging.
- Be an investigative translator by interviewing our customers & partners in order to turn their insights into valuable content.
- Safeguard and optimize our tone-of-voice and brand guidelines.
- Ensure both online and offline communication/copy is aligned with the content strategy.
- Accuracy in attention to detail – excellent proof-reader.
- Graphic designer (+/- 15% focus)
- Create appealing designs in order to attract our target audience – primarily digital material.
- Look after and optimize our branding, look & feel.
- Work on multiple projects and deliver pixel perfect designs for all devices.
- Have an understanding on how to implement visualisations on our website (HTML5 & CSS).