The UK Content Marketing Manager is a creative and data-driven content guru who takes ownership of our top, middle and bottom of the funnel content strategy in the UK market. While blowing away our competition in content strategy, you help us tap into a new and fast growing market, educating our audience on the importance of Data security and targeting our key personas.
You will play an intricate role in how we communicate to our clients in the UK. Together with your colleagues from UK sales and our (central) marketing teams, you will work on whitepapers, industry research, client cases and other marketing communication. If you’re up for a challenge in a high-paced tech environment, then this is an exciting opportunity for you. Or, as your manager Tim puts it: “Zivver has big plans for the UK market. You’ll be responsible for managing and creating content that convinces new clients that Zivver delivers the comforts of safe communication – could this be any more relevant in today’s world? We didn’t think so either. And yes, that’s one hell of a cool job.”
- Evangelizing the Zivver story for the UK by creating and managing highly engaging content which includes blogs, whitepapers, email campaigns, website content, and more.
- Develop a scalable process for content creation with both internal and external subject-matter and collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to ensure content is deployed across all channels.
- Creatively launch and execute the content strategy for the entire buyer journey across different personas, industries and touchpoints.
- Collaborate with SEO freelancer to execute SEO strategies and give recommendations based on your analysis,
- Track and manage the success of our content according to KPIs in order to positively influence pipeline and revenue. Make clear recommendations in order to improve conversion to Sales.
- Collaborate with data teams in order to run analyses, which will lead to insights for content creation.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands