Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you a Business development manager (or equivalent) and have you worked in / believe that you could operate within a start-up environment? Can you build sales and develop effective sales strategies from a standing start? Can you develop and manage board level stakeholder relationships? Would you be comfortable in a fast-paced, Tech / consumer installation environment and are you a self-starter? If so, we would love to hear from you.
You are an experienced solution seller, preferably with a background in business process outsourcing (BPO). You are familiar with commercial processes within large corporates and you believe that technology will disrupt traditional business models and you are a proven deal closer.
- Reporting to the Managing Director , success in this role is to develop new commercial opportunities and leverage them, through sales & marketing strategies into long- term profitable sales.
- Develop and maintain successful customer relationships on various levels, including C-level.
- Keeping up with industry trends and market conditions will allow you to identify relevant channels, sectors, and organisations to target while constantly aligning with the operational team to ensure smooth implementation and operation.
- Detailed planning & budgeting, as well as careful cost controls in order to achieve steep, but realistic growth objectives.
- Understand industry trends & requirements and create business plans on commercial opportunities (sectors, channels, companies, services etc.).
- Develop & implement commercial & sales strategies aiming to achieve required growth (in accordance with company goals and objectives).
- Acquire new customers and contacts.
- Build & maintain profitable partnerships with senior & key stakeholders.
- Continually review existing customer requirements to ensure that their needs are being serviced.
- Ensure clients quality standards are met.
- Input into wider European business development with counterparts in Netherlands, France & United Kingdom (phone, videolink, occasional travel to locations etc.)
- General input into business / team development across wider business lines