Secure communication is like a basic need, that’s why anyone can use ZIVVER for free. We make it as easy as possible to send and receive secure messages on the ZIVVER platform, that’s why you do not need to create an account to read messages you received. Our guiding philosophy is that usability is a key component of security – and from this many interesting challenges arise.
Our platform is a SaaS application written in Scala that serves our Angular Typescript web application and C# Microsoft Office plugin (yes, we like strong static typing). Your job is to develop new applications and features using Angular/Typescript.
- Develop new features for and maintain performance of the Angular web-app
- Review code of colleagues and suggest brilliant improvement
- Go-to for technical consultants and clients
- Quickly triaging issues and solving bugs
- Contribute to the increased stability, scalability and usability of ZIVVER
- Junior developers on the team and in the house look up to you for advice and guidance
- You have high standards for code quality and not afraid to coach your colleagues directly on this subject
Amsterdam, The Netherlands