MariaDB SkySQL cloud team is looking for a passionate problem solver to join our team as a product manager. You’ll be leading the charge to take the most popular open-source database in the world to the cloud.
Someone who can easily navigate both business and technical conversation and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves to solve technical challenges will thrive in this role. As a Technical Product Manager for cloud, you will be involved with everything related to running MariaDB in the SkySQL cloud environment.
- Driving the entire lifecycle for our SkySQL cloud service, from product feature definition, prioritization, UI/UX decisions and successful execution through multiple releases.
- Engage with customers, partners and field teams to understand use-cases and problem definition.
- Work closely with world-class engineering talent to influence design/architectural decisions and collaborate on new features and requirements.
- Maintain a prioritized list of features, navigate competing requirements from customers/field/partners/executives, keep track of high priority defects and work closely with engineering program management to define release vehicles.
- Lead beta programs and product launch activities.
- Create impactful demos for customers, conferences and field organizations
- Perform competitive analysis of the market landscape.
- Enable sales and marketing to effectively and broadly speak to the use cases.
- Write technical product updates, architecture diagrams, feature descriptions and customer presentations.
Redwood City, CA or remote in the United States