Deliverect is a fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has over 100 employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
As a Technical Account Manager, you are the technical advisor for our largest customers and partners. You will directly influence how our key accounts experience Deliverect. Your priorities include overseeing the implementation of large customer rollouts, providing technical sales support during enterprise evaluations, and supporting partners during their integration development. You have a strong technical acumen, love solving problems, and thrive when working with customers.
You will be an integral part of Deliverect’s new expansion into Mexico. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- Owning the technical evaluation and subsequent implementation project management for our enterprise customers
- Managing all internal and external stakeholders during implementation to ensure the achievement of KPIs
- Supporting integration partners in their development, through training and support on best practices, APIs, testing, certification, etc
- Describing, prioritizing, and escalating bugs through the appropriate internal channels
- Working closely with Customer Success – whether it be training on new integrations or obtaining additional support on an enterprise account
- Developing “best practice solutions” and creating guides for internal and external use
- Working with your colleagues to constantly improve our service processes internally and externally