Reason for the role:
As a fast-paced start-up we need to attract and recruit the best available talents we can find on the market
We are looking for a Technical Recruiting Partner with full-cycle recruiting experience, in-depth knowledge of working in a technical environment, from talent sourcing and attracting developers, to interviewing and hiring great employees.
The successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter will have worked within a SME or startup tech business, that’s fast-paced and growing and holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Manage agency relationships, and manage PSL