Reason for the role:
We are looking for someone who can develop and manage our partnerships with Point of Sale systems (POS), Channels, Resellers. Currently, we are partnered with different delivery companies such as Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Glovo and cash register systems (POS). The role will be based in Madrid and will be responsible for development in Portugal and Spain.
You’ll be in charge of recruiting and handling our partners and mid-size restaurant chains. Helping them get the right information, negotiating how the partnership will roll out, and making them successful.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You aim for great partnerships; their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
- You maintain close communication with partners, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on-site visits.
- You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You guide new partners and develop a range of materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, training.
- You cooperate with the (development) team to improve on internal processes
- You contribute as a member of the mid-market team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives
- You achieve or exceed monthly agreement quotas, including deals closed.
- You meet prospecting and business development goals