Reason for the role:
Given our ambitious growth plans in North America, we are looking to hire a Head of Marketing for the region who will be responsible for the company’s lead generation strategy. You will be a key member of the NoAM management team, developing and implementing marketing strategies that will strengthen the business’s position in the marketplace, building sustainable growth. The person in the role will have to work in close collaboration with the EMEA marketing team.
The role of Head of Marketing will require a passion for technology and its capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers. That role also requires a very strong attention to detail and someone who is very data-driven.
You will have responsibility for:
- Developing the company marketing strategy in NoAM, with an emphasis on achieving sales growth, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- The development and implementation of a winning lead generation strategy for our SMB market and account-based strategy for our enterprise customers.
- Developing and executing on a partner co-marketing strategy for lead generation.
- Work closely with both the sales and product team to ensure perfect alignment between product-market fit and launching in a market.
- Developing reporting dashboards and strong discipline in measuring performance.
- Hiring and retaining top talents in the marketing team across all functions, from Content to MarTech and Data insights.
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation and recognition; including brand, PR, and communications.