Reason for the role:
You will be the first contact for our customers and answer their commercial and technical questions. You are customer-oriented, you have strong communication skills and you feel at home in a fast-growing and evolving environment. If you are eager to take part in our company and play a key role in the growth of Deliverect, this job might be for you!
You will have responsibility for:
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
- You maintain in close communication with customers, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on site visits,.. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You strive to help solve the challenges customers are facing as fast as possible
- You are able to efficiently identify the cause of any issues, and are able to present a suitable solution, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- You cooperate with the onboarding team, and development team to optimise the customer experience
- Timings for this role will vary to support the time differences globally. It will be 2pm to 11pm to start with.