Sales Development @ Silverfin
Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
Our Sales Development team is critical to our expansion. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the face of our business and an ambassador of our brand. You will be, building and driving generation pipelines, mostly through outbound prospecting.
You will use a combination of product knowledge and ability to decipher client needs to set up solid opportunities for our Account Executives and Managers.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly – a builder!
If you love to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, this is the role for you.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Silverfin and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Research into targeted accounts to gather insights, key contacts and other useful information prior to prospecting
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Qualify inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Deliver a superior customer experience as you engage with prospects
- Conduct high-level product demonstrations
- Attend selected industry events
- Keep track of your prospecting efforts on our CRM
- Achieve or exceed your individual targets on a monthly basis
- Share best practices with your colleagues and be open to learning from others