The global sales enablement manager is responsible for defining and leading the sales enablement efforts at MariaDB and will be working closely with sales, sales operations, marketing, and product management to ensure strategic alignment with all functions. Key goals for this new role are to ensure that the sales team has a consistent understanding of MariaDB value proposition and the ability to articulate product benefits to successfully de-position our competition resulting in pipeline development and quota attainment. The successful candidate will be a highly organized sales enablement professional who has experience successfully defining, developing, and running similar initiatives.
- Plan and execute sales training programs covering sales methodology, product understanding and positioning, that are repeatable, well documented, and include success metrics
- Design, implement and manage the global Sales continuous learning program to efficiently and effectively ramp sales new hires across a spectrum of roles and geos, as well as grow their selling skills, product knowledge and industry awareness
- Coach and mentor sales individuals to ensure chosen sales methodology is understood and utilized to improve pipeline and quota attainment on an ongoing basis
- Develop a programmatic approach to analyze and identify successful repeatable sales patterns, including win and loss analysis, in the curriculum for pre-sales and sales
- Establish a feedback loop with concrete suggestions for improvement of positioning of MariaDB products to product marketing and product management.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales processes, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills. This job requires exceptional interpersonal skills