We are seeking to hire a Global Director of Sales Operations to help drive MariaDB growth by supporting the sales team using SFDC with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas. This critical operations leader will partner with Sales and Marketing to refine the lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- This individual will be key to enhancing sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- The ability to present data-driven narratives for monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting will be an important factor in this role.
- You will be responsible for the end to end process of tracking sales funnel and operational metrics such as pipeline growth, win/loss rates, quota attainment and deliver regular insights to the business and also deliver techniques to improve funnel performance for sales management.
- Using your Salesforce.com skills, manage opportunities, accounts, price books and other systems integrations.
- You will be responsible for customer segmentation refinement, assisting with territory management & creating a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
- Onboarding and training new hires is a key responsibility as well as maintaining procurement and contract records.