As the Global Director of Support, you will serve as the central point of accountability between our customers and our product. You will lead a global organization of Support and Remote DBAs, who are responsible for providing timely and effective support and managing customer databases both on premise and in the cloud.
We believe helping customers be successful is not just a job, but a calling. Our model is unconventional: we do not view Support as merely a “cost center,” the unfortunate byproduct of creating products. We do not frustrate our customers or our engineers with scripts that must be parroted and “tiers” that must be escalated through to find someone who can solve an issue. We spend most of our time solving issues that go far beyond simple “break/fix” support or documentation lookup. Our goal is to provide the very best support experience across any industry, and we achieve that by hiring and empowering the very best in the world.
We are a “virtual” team, distributed globally, telecommuting via the Internet. We make heavy use of email, Slack, the web, ssh, and similar “remote” technologies. Prior experience in this form of working environment is ideal.
Because we must provide coverage to our customers 24x7x365, this position does occasionally involve work on nights, weekends, and holidays, however, we leverage our global team to minimize the impact as much as possible.
- Ensure the attainment of Support SLAs are achieved with high customer satisfaction
- Be the Product owner of ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) deployment. Work with internal and external ServiceNow architects to update and maintain the platform
- Provide senior management with regular status updates of any problems or potential customer issues
- Provide leadership to Global Support and Remote DBA (RDBA) management team
- Work with our Customer Success Team, Onboarding, and Sales Team to improve internal processes
- Prioritize customer facing product issues with product management & engineering
- Participate in the community by blogging and other social media
- Owner of Subscriber Services Policies for MariaDB customers
- Help improve practices, efficiencies, and common methodologies for Subscriber Services team
- Ability to be on-call as needed to guarantee customer SLAs and escalations
- Ability to travel internationally for company-related meetings
Anywhere in the U.S.