A Senior Solutions Engineer is responsible for providing technical sales support in the EMEA region for enterprise customer accounts and Partners, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
The candidate will primarily work remotely, travel in the EMEA region and travel will be required when appropriate.
The Senior Solutions Engineer reports to the EMEA Technical Director. Compensation structure includes a base salary with a variable component based on revenue.
Support pre-sales activities in the designated territory/territories and region by:
- Participating in sales calls and onsite visits with prospects to make technical presentations
- Understanding customer requirements and translating them into a technical solution
- Supporting the partner eco-system with training and enablement
- Participating / presenting at industry shows, user groups and other public events or webinars
- Preparing appropriate roadmap presentations for key accounts
- Working with Product Managers to provide input to the roadmap and create the customer ready presentations
Track, monitor, and respond to company interactions with existing customers by:
- Ensuring the technical win for each sales opportunity
- Running workshops and demos to evaluate new technologies
- Following Technical Support incidents to help overcome roadblocks
- Documenting customers’ requirements and producing Statements of Work with and for consultants
- Developing accounts to help Sales Representatives grow the account
- Collaborating with Services delivery team for onsite visits to key accounts in the territory
- Interacting with Product Management and Engineering teams to:
- Help steer the products based on customer demands and prospect trends
- Act as the customer advocate
- Define product features participating in key product meetings as needed
- Validate new service and product offerings with customers and prospects
- Interacting with and training Channel and other Go To Market Partners