Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, success in this role is to ensure that work carried out in consumer’s homes is completed to the required specification of the client and in a customer friendly manner; which will include training & assessment at recruitment stage, in-field coaching & support, online / phone technical support, quality checks and unannounced visits. This is also a client facing role and you will be expected to spend time liaising with them on areas such as: scoping tasks (timing, equipment, tool requirements etc.) and relevant training materials and requirements for the team.
As a key player in the success of projects, you may from time to time be asked to step in and carry out an installation, travel to a UK location to evaluate a new task / project (all relevant costs would be covered), or attend occasional job training in a European location.
- Assist with the assessment & training of installers (professional & non-professional)
- Deliver on-the-job and remote training & coaching
- Ensure that relevant & adequate training materials are made available and are delivered in appropriate format (classroom, e-learning, video conf’ etc.)
- Scope each task to ensure that the correct resources (time, equipment, number of people) are allocated
- Ensure clients quality standards and targets are met through visits (planned and un-announced) with installers as well as post installation checks at consumers’ homes.
- Daily liaison with part-time supervisor to ensure that all tasks, processes, measures etc. are managed seamlessly (we offer 12-hour support)
- Ensure that CSM is continually appraised of project’s status (as required)
- Input into operational development meetings (occasionally required to be in Birmingham / Other UK locations)
- Input into wider European operational development via liaison with counterparts in Netherlands, France & Germany (via phone, videolink etc.)