As Country Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive the next phase of Akinon’s growth abroad, specifically in these countries: Poland, Turkic Republics, Germany, Romania, French, and MENA Region. This is a key role for Akinon and will be responsible for growing Akinon’s presence in a specific Country.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Meeting local and international partners within your region,
- Achieving growth targets, running a pipeline of new business prospects,
- Networking and conducting market research,
- Producing quarterly basis business performance reports and building an effective region business plan to identify top partners and prospects,
- Giving detailed insights for the given country and also local players.
- You will work closely with Akinon’s head office and 3rd party partners to consolidate reporting for the company’s growth and expansion purpose.
- You have an extensive and solid experience successfully selling SaaS & PaaS technology solutions and business development mindset.
- You’re a bilingual person, speaking in English and also fluent in the Country’s local language mentioned above.
- You have an executive presence suitable to engage senior-level customers and partners