We are seeking a Compliance professional to support the global Unifiedpost Payments Compliance Program. The focus of this role will encompass the Unifiedpost compliance program in the fields of advisory and monitoring.
You will report directly to the Compliance Officer and will work closely with a wide range of teams within our organization. You will perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long-term sustainability of client relationships.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in applying his/her skills, knowledge and experience in a well-respected company. A hands-on medior profile, with 3-5 years experience and a master degree who would like to learn new skills whilst growing with the company.
This is an all-round role that offers the possibility to take ownership in some areas, expand and grow and positively influence the company’s program.
• Proactively identify, assess and review key emerging compliance risks across the business, based on financial and payments rules and regulations, and track identified issues to resolution;
• Engage effectively with business unit contacts and management and advise them on requirements
• Assist first line with updating and implementing policies & procedures;
• Develop, review and execute the Compliance Risk Assessment and annual Compliance Monitoring Plan;
• Ensure appropriate controls are developed to monitor identified risks and assist in the automation of first and second line monitoring to enable data-driven reporting ;
• Define, operate and improve compliance related workflows and processes and increase compliance awareness through staff training ;
• Support the Compliance Officer with preparation of regular reporting to legal entity Boards of Directors and relevant executive committees and prepare annual regulatory reports for validation by the relevant stakeholders;
• Maintain accurate and complete records.