Reason for the role:
Given our ambitious and aggressive growth plans in North America, we are looking to hire a Sales Manager for the region who will be responsible for the company’s target in the SMB space. You will be a key member of the NoAM management team, building a team of SDRs and Account Executives in our Toronto office, and will work in close collaboration with the EMEA marketing team.
The role of SMB Sales Manager will require a passion for technology and its capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers. The role will also require very strong attention to detail and someone who is very data-driven.
You will have responsibility for:
- Achieving SMB sales targets in Canada and the US
- Building a team of high performing sales individuals
- Working closely with both the post-sales and product team to ensure perfect alignment between product-market fit and launching in a market
- Developing a reporting dashboard and strong discipline in measuring performance
- Working closely with marketing to ensure targets for lead volume and quality are being met.
- Hiring, retaining and coaching top talents