We are seeking a Compliance professional to support the global Unifiedpost Payments Financial Crime Compliance Program. The focus of this role will encompass the Unifiedpost Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program and international sanctions regimes (sanctions).
You will report to the Compliance Officer responsible for the Financial Crime Compliance Programme and will work closely with a wide range of teams within our organization. You will perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in applying his/her skills, knowledge and experience in a well-respected company. A hands-on medior profile, with 3-5 years experience and a master degree who would like to learn new skills whilst growing with the company.
This is an all-round AML role that offers the possibility to take ownership in some areas, expand and grow and positively influence the company’s program.
• Investigate suspicious activities and escalate them to the Compliance Officer
• Define, operate and improve AML related workflows and processes and raise awareness throughout the organization
• Managing the firm’s various sanctions and regulatory risk screening programs;
• Managing and maintaining relevant policies and procedures;
• Helping to identify and assess Financial Crime risks and helping to develop programs to test these risks;
• Helping with oversight of the KYC process and compliance with the AML program;
• Helping to provide day-to-day support to the business relating to the AML, CTF, and Sanctions processes;
• Managing and maintaining governance and business metrics and key indicators relating to the Financial Crime programs; and
• Conducting periodic testing and monitoring of Financial Crime business processes.
• The individual may also be involved in the following;
• Participation in firm-wide project based initiatives, and;
• Cross coverage for colleagues as appropriate.
Belgium or Netherlands