Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be providing mainly 1st line user support. You will analyse incidents, problems & service requests and provide clear communication on tickets towards customers, other departments, colleagues.
● Serve as the first point of contact for customers over phone, e-mail, chat or any other communication channel
● Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
● Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
● Have a fast and accurate dispatch of support requests to the corresponding business unit 1st/2nd line support, in case no immediate solution/answer is available
● Ensure all people are answered within the delays as defined in the SLA’s when contacting the Service Desk to report an incident, or to ask for specific information
● Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks
Ghent or Terhulpen, Belgium