As Project Manager, you will manage key projects within Silverfin. Projects may be region, client or partner related.
Your main goal will be to coordinate projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within scope. This will involve managing commercial relations while running projects with clients and partners. You will also support our sales team for important or technically complex client deals.
This is a heavily client-facing role that requires heavy change management skills and some technical accounting knowledge in order to be able to work closely with clients. You will also work very closely with Product Owners, and Product Developers.
- Coordinate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and ensuring technical feasibility
- Meet with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements for each project
- Develop project plans to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources, clients, third parties and vendors to achieve the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks based on colleagues individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Provide technical support to our sales team for global and larger complex deals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors