APIs are at the center of Deliverect’s products and services today, for us, the satisfaction of our clients and partners is everything. We want their queries to be handled in the most efficient way. External partners and third-party developers all around the world are namely building business and services relying on those APIs, performing a lot of calls a day against our public API.
Therefore we are looking for you, our new Integrations and API specialist, to join our team in helping partners as they build business-critical applications on Deliverect’s API.
You will represent Deliverect as you manage and resolve technical inquiries from API developers globally that are requesting help using our services. You’ll also work directly with our engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible. Your daily tasks will include the communication with the reporter of the issue or request and internal teams, but also technical investigation, troubleshooting and cooperating with our internal and external technical development team.
Thanks to the users feedback analysis and the main recurring issues, you will be driving the strategy around the development and enhancement of our API ecosystem and our support materials (developer help center, documentation and guides).
What is the role all about?
- Know, maintain, adjust, rethink the Deliverect integration components
- Writing code samples, tutorials, and technical articles for the developer community
- Proactively handle issues with integrations, contacting and communicating with our partners from SMB to Enterprise companies around the world on daily basis
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes and our customer’s developer support experience
- (manage, improve) the certification process for partners
- The go-to person for partners of Deliverect, internally and externally, with regards to API usage
Ghent, London or Amsterdam