We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and flexible Controller. Your focus will be on both Business Controlling for our Business Unit Identity and for Financial Controlling for our legal entities, mainly in The Netherlands. You are hands-on for operational tasks and concerned with compliance, taxes and accountancy tasks.
A minimum of 3 to 5 years professional experience would be desirable as well as a good knowledge of the IFRS accounting guidelines.
You will be part of a young and dynamic Investments & Controlling team based in our headquarters in La Hulpe, Belgium and in close contact with our Business Unit Managers, and C-levels.
• You are responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and cash flow statement)
• You prepare and deliver the weekly net debt report and keep a close eye on cash flow development in co-operation with the A/R (credit) manager
• You are responsible for the preparation of annual budgets, for the alienation of the budgets with our ‘5 year business plan’ (strategic plan) and with forecasting
• Your detailed and accurate forecasting on the short and the mid-term will contribute to the company’s success
• You are ensuring that procedures are adhered to and that controls are functioning properly while the company continues growing; you are involved from the start of new projects and help to lay the foundation towards a future-proof controlling environment
• You are the IFRS beacon for the accounting team and provide hands-on feedback on how to deal with more technical journal entries
• You liaise with and assist the Senior Accountants in order to integrate new acquired companies and to consolidate properly with our NetSuite (Oracle) ERP environment
La Hulpe, Belgium