At Roamler Tech you will be working in an environment that is transforming the way that commercial, and home installation & repair is delivered. Ultimately, we aim to have nationwide contracts for telecoms, utilities, smart home and other commercial & consumer installation suppliers; harnessing and enhancing the skills of our community of independent professionals to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.
- Reporting to the Managing Director , success in this role is to develop new commercial opportunities and leverage them, through sales & marketing strategies into long- term profitable sales.
- Develop and maintain successful customer relationships on various levels, including C-level.
- Keeping up with industry trends and market conditions will allow you to identify relevant channels, sectors, and organisations to target while constantly aligning with the operational team to ensure smooth implementation and operation.
- Detailed planning & budgeting, as well as careful cost controls in order to achieve steep, but realistic growth objectives.
- Understand industry trends & requirements and create business plans on commercial opportunities (sectors, channels, companies, services etc.).
- Develop & implement commercial & sales strategies aiming to achieve required growth (in accordance with company goals and objectives).
- Acquire new customers and contacts.
- Build & maintain profitable partnerships with senior & key stakeholders.
- Continually review existing customer requirements to ensure that their needs are being serviced.
- Ensure clients quality standards are met.
- Input into wider European business development with counterparts in Netherlands, France & United Kingdom (phone, videolink, occasional travel to locations etc.)
- General input into business / team development across wider business lines