- Investigates and performs root cause analysis for product and service problems;
- Thoroughly describes and documents edge-case problematic scenarios and identifies long term solutions;
- Works closely with QA to build qualitative web applications;
- Develops applications based on user stories;
- Helps in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on finding solutions for problems rather than finding problems, and think about continuous improvement – always improve your tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods;
- Be sociable, seek help from others and follow-up in order to move things forward.