As Test Lead you will be responsible for the qualitative testing of our products and solutions before their ‘go live’. You ensure the successful completion of a project by by carefully planning the appropriate level of test coverage, estimating the required test effort, prioritizing the various project test activities, coordinating with product analysis and development teams, coordinating with the test automation group and overseeing all testing execution, defect management and status reporting. You will also be responsible for:
- Aligning project specific test strategy (design & execution) with corporate QA strategy and performing all required project specific optimizations.
- Developing and documenting product specific master test plans and detailed test plans in coordination with the customer and project management.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with functional & technical teams.
- Driving detailed test planning and test case development including maximizing re-use of existing test collateral.
- Overseeing defect management process including defect triage.
- ensuring consistent, accurate and comprehensive understanding of current project test status via standardized reports and creation and management of status dashboards.
- Participating the definition and development of cross project process, strategy and tooling improvements
- providing formal training, informal mentoring and general team support in the area of software quality assurance and testing