- You develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue and growth.
- You build talent pipeline; coach, train, motivate and grow an enterprise sales team.
- You own core sales metrics – develop and manage sales pipeline from lead to close, increase win rate & average deal size.
- You conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach direct reports on sales process.
- You ride shotgun with direct reports on major deals to drive deals to close and ensure we have the right details to execute & land.
- You report on sales activity and submit weekly forecast to the CRO.
- You create, monitor, and report on sales goals and adjust tactics as needed to reach them.
- You provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams.
- You have a hands-on management style and proven experience.
- You are responsible for recruiting, managing and motivating an all-star sales team.
- You improve the sales team’s performance by using sales-metric driven coaching.
- You collaborate internally with Product and Engineering to help prioritize the product roadmap based on ROI.
- You partner with Product, Marketing, and other functions to drive strategic direction and resource allocation.
- You create account-based and vertical growth strategies, including cross-selling, up-selling, and new market creation, and take the necessary steps to drive cross-functional internal alignment to those strategies.
- You drive sales negotiations, craft sales positioning and presentation approach, assist with proposals and pilots.
- Most importantly, you create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.