EyeSee is one of the fastest growing behavioral insights companies in the world, based in New York, Antwerp, Paris, London and Belgrade. They use the unique combination of remote explicit and implicit methods to unlock the next level insights for our clients.
Through highly effective platforms such as online eye tracking, facial coding, virtual shopping, and survey, they measure the impact of shopper marketing, advertising, digital, and innovation. For research purposes, respondents use their own devices (computers and mobile phones), thus cutting down time, costs, and enabling testing on a global scale.
- Designing research projects
- Project management – coordinating research studies globally
- Managing big accounts
- Panel coordination & tracking studies
- Managing other external partners
- Interpreting data and making insightful presentations and recommendations
- Reporting & executive summary delivery
- Presenting to clients remotely or in person