You manage your direct reports in order to realize your team’s objectives which require following tasks:
- Final responsibility for Profit & Loss of all projects you’re responsible for, including software delivery in order to realize the predetermined margin and profit (including consolidation and validation of forecasts fixed per project, budget scope and follow up, monthly financial reporting and progress reporting, …)
- Account relationship management, partnership management, attend steering committees, detect new business opportunities at existing clients and actively monitor customer satisfaction.
- Sales and business development support for North American opportunities involving customer success stories and references. Also includes support to the sales process, participation in preparing offers, validating offers, Financial and operational feasibility, …)
- Team organization and optimization by:
- Coordination of different projects
- Assisting and directing the Project Managers in managing their implementation teams
- Acting as escalation point for the Project Managers’ questions and problems
- Ensuring team related internal communication
- Managing resource allocation issues and make sure that critical competencies are available
- Leading by example: understand the business, know the customer and their business and understand how Itineris brings value.
- People management; performance appraisals, competence management, training & coaching, remuneration & career evolution of your team