As Sales Manager for the DACH region, your main goal is to generate sales from new opportunities, nurture client relationships and manage ongoing business. You will work from our office in Apeldoorn (The Netherlands) and you will be travelling to meet customers and/or to attend events and tradeshows.
We enable our clients to rapidly respond to changing end-user requirements, which means we ourselves need to move quickly as well. As such, it’s difficult to predict what any of us will be doing in a year from now, but we can make some educated guesses about your day to day activities as Divitel Sales Manager:
- Regular syncs with active clients to gather feedback and report on Divitel developments
- Ensuring that our client’s needs are being met, as well as actively identifying and seizing opportunities to expand our cooperation
- Closing deals by matching a potential client’s challenges and opportunities with Divitel’s capabilities and resources
- Participation as the customer’s voice in agile strike teams that are constantly developing and evolving our portfolio of products and services
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Business Development teams to create, enhance and adjust region focused Value Propositions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.