THEO is a fast growing scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. They empower the world’s leading media and entertainment companies to deliver cutting-edge video services, efficiently and on any device. Their flagship product is THEOplayer which simplifies video streaming with a universal video player across different devices and platforms (browser, Android, iOS, Roku, …) offering a variety of features like content protection, advertisements, analytics, and so on. Next to THEOplayer they work on the future of streaming with some innovative technologies like our own ultra low-latency streaming protocol HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol).
As a Full-Stack Developer with THEO Technologies, you will help shape the future of online video experience. One day you are creating user flows for our Developer portal (https://portal.theoplayer.com). Another, you are extending one of our microservices which is responsible for data ingestion.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of a challenge and who likes to work with multiple technologies (Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, …). Join our multidisciplinary team and let’s create user-friendly applications which are modular, extendable and well tested.
- Brainstorming, designing and developing new features or extending existing features.
- Following up on our ci/cd pipelines and making sure everything runs smoothly.
- Working closely with your teammates to define the right technical architecture.
- Writing clean, readable and testable code is a number one priority.
- Documenting your work, making suggestions for improvements, performing research and communicating clearly about your progress are equally important.
- Working in an agile team where continuous improvement is key.