Xpand is now part of the MariaDB product line and provides a scale-out OLTP database to companies all around the globe.
We are looking for Software Engineers in Test to design and build bigger, better and more brutal tests and tools to validate the functional correctness, performance and reliability of Xpand. You will work on challenging problems that ensure our products are the fastest and easiest to use and reliably scale to the maximum while also taking the QA infrastructure to the next level.
Being part of the Xpand team is great because:
- Our team is small, so you get to own significant projects and contribute in a big way to the product.
- We have a lot of interesting problems to work on, in a variety of areas.
- Our customers love us. We help them do things they could never do with their legacy SQL databases.
- We are passionate about making our software work better and faster.
- Analyze a complex software system and design strategies to test Query Optimizer
- Develop comprehensive test plans for product features or subsystems, including verification of functionality, performance, negative/failure, etc.
- Create complex and powerful tools and automated test cases, predominantly in python, leveraging and extending our home-built test framework to maximize code reuse and collaboration
- Reproduce bugs based on reports and descriptions
Redwood City, CA or Remote